At St James Quarter, the health and safety of our guests, ambassadors and partners is our number one priority. We recommend the following Covid-19 safety measures during opening hours to ensure each and every visitor to The Quarter has a safe and enjoyable experience:
- We encourage face coverings to be worn whilst visiting St James Quarter. The Guest Services Desk has a small supply of face masks should these be needed by guests who do not have their own.
- Increased deep cleaning procedures have been implemented in all public spaces and touchpoints throughout the day.
- Guests are encouraged to use contactless card payments wherever possible; individual stores may not accept cash payments at this time.
- Our Retail Partners have installed their own sanitisers at the entrance of their stores and brands may limit capacity during busy periods with guests being asked to queue, with one meter distance between themselves and the next guest.
- To keep guests as safe as possible we will be monitoring capacity within The Quarter. If St James Quarter reaches capacity, some visitors may be asked to queue, with social distancing measures in place, ahead of entering the Galleria. St James Quarter ambassadors will be present to direct guests.
- All event spaces will be reviewed on a case by case basis to keep guests as safe as possible and ensure social distancing measures are being met. Event set-up will reflect the current Scottish Government guidelines with marking on floors to ensure guests are aware of the safety measures in place.
- The St James Quarter Galleria is a naturally ventilated environment which benefits from doorless entryways and a canopy roof that allows fresh air in whilst providing shelter from the elements.
St James Quarter will continue to adapt its safety measures in line with Scottish Government guidelines and recommendations to keep all guests and staff safe.