At St James Quarter, the health and safety of our guests, ambassadors and partners is our number one priority. The following Covid-19 safety measures will be in place during opening hours to ensure each and every visitor to The Quarter has a safe and enjoyable experience:
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, unless exempt, while visiting St James Quarter. The Guest Services Desk has a small supply of face masks should these be needed by guests who do not have their own.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are located at every entrance, lift lobby and car park entry and exit, and guests are encouraged to use these throughout their visit
- Increased deep cleaning procedures have been implemented in all public spaces and touchpoints throughout the day.
- Guests are encouraged to use contactless card payments wherever possible; individual stores may not accept cash payments at this time.
- A maximum of two households are permitted to use the lifts inside The Quarter at any time.
- Our Retail Partners have installed their own sanitisers at the entrace of their stores and brands may limit capacity during busy periods with guests being asked to que, with one meter distance between themselves and the next guest.
- To keep guests as safe as possible we will be monitoring capacity within The Quarter. If St James Quarter reaches capacity, some visitors may be asked to queue, with social distancing measures in place, ahead of entering the Galleria. St James Quarter ambassadors will be present to direct guests.
- When parking, guests may observe the car park bay light indicator system, we encourage all guests to use every second space which will be highlighted green from above when available for parking.
- All event spaces will be reviewed on a case by case basis to keep guests as safe as possible and ensure social distancing measures are being met. Event set-up will reflect the current Scottish Government guidelines with marking on floors to ensure guests are aware of the safety measures in place.
- The St James Quarter Galleria is a naturally ventilated environment which benefits from doorless entryways and a canopy roof that allows fresh air in whilst providing shelter from the elements.
St James Quarter will continue to adapt its safety measures in line with Scottish Government guidelines and recommendations to keep all guests and staff safe.