TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Article I. THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE AS A SOURCE OF GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY.
stjamesquarter.com is a site operated by Edinburgh St James (GP) Limited as general partner and trustee for Edinburgh St James Limited Partnership ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number  and have our registered office at [9th Floor, 201 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3AE]. Our VAT number is 256491874.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
By using this website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use and do not intend to be bound by them you must not use this Web site and should exit it immediately.
Article II. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material on this website are subject to copyright which is either owned by St James Quarter or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Materials contained on this site may be downloaded to a single personal computer and hard copy portions may be printed but in each case solely for your own internal use. Except as specifically provided, no part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form, for any other purpose. Under no circumstances shall the use of this Web site grant to any user any interest in any intellectual property rights of St James Quarter whatsoever. No rights are granted to use any trade marks or logos which appear on this Web site otherwise than as set out below.
In particular, under no circumstances must the logos be used in connection with any defamatory, illegal or illicit materials or projects or otherwise in any way which may cause any damage to the reputation or goodwill of St James Quarter. In each circumstance where the St James Quarter trade mark or logo is used, such use must be accompanied with a statement that the trade mark or logo as applicable is the property of St James Quarter together with any appropriate symbol TM or ®. St James Quarter may at any time impose additional conditions for the downloading and use of its trade marks and logos. For the avoidance of doubt, under no circumstances shall any user acquire any interest in the intellectual property rights in such trade marks or logos. No rights are granted to use any third party trade marks or logos which appear on this website.
You must not, nor must you allow any other person to reproduce, publish, transmit, circulate, distribute, copy, alter, add to, delete, remove or tamper with this website or any part of it or indirectly disrupt or interfere (or attempt to disrupt or interfere) with or alter this website, other than in the course of viewing or using this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any aspect of this website including the information contained herein may be altered, deleted, adapted or in any other way amended at any time and without notice by St James Quarter. These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time and those changes will be posted on this website for your information. You are advised to review this page on a regular basis. If you continue to use the site after any such amendments have been made then you will be deemed to accept those amendments and accordingly will be bound by them. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
St James Quarter reserves the right to charge for any or all of the information supplied on this website at any time in the future. Users will be informed on this site if St James Quarter imposes any such charges.
Article III. LINKS
This Web site contains links to other websites which may be of interest. These links are provided for your convenience only and St James Quarter has no control over and does not endorse nor is in any way responsible for the content of such sites.
Article IV. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
This website is aimed at our consumers that wish to make use of our services and to organisations that wish to engage with us.
Where you are a consumer or business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Online Shop Terms & Conditions contained herein.
Where you are a business user:
St James Quarter is providing this website on an "as is" basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law makes no (and expressly excludes all) representations (except for fraudulent misrepresentation) and warranties of any kind with respect to this website and its contents including, without limitation, warranties as to quality and fitness for purpose. St James Quarter does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website, is accurate, complete or current nor that this website will meet particular requirements, be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure or operate without error or that it will be free from viruses or other harmful elements. Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither the Company nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives, will be liable (whether under contract, tort, statute or otherwise howsoever arising) for any damages, losses, costs, claims, liabilities or expenses arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This limitation of liability shall apply to all damages, losses, costs, claims, liabilities and expenses of any kind whether direct or indirect and consequential, including ( but without limitation) legal costs or expenses, direct loss of profit, direct loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, indirect loss of profit, indirect loss of anticipated savings, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of use of money, loss of opportunity or loss of or damage to property and/or any wasted expenditure and third party claims. For the avoidance of doubt the losses as listed in this Clause 9 are intended to be severable.
Where you are a consumer user:
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Article V. Third party Partners
On this website, we use and provide to you a variety of tools and resources provided by third parties. Each of these services will be supplied to you in accordance with that third party partner’s terms. We have no control over and do not have any liability in relation to these services.
We have set out details of our third party partners below:
|Rapier||Terms available on access to St James Quarter wi-fi network|
Article VI. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions and your use of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By using this website you accept that any dispute under these Terms and Conditions or arising out of use of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to which you submit. However, if you are a consumer, you may bring proceedings in your country of residence.
You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website.
Article VII. General
Guest Mobility Equipment Hire
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply the hire by you, the Customer, of any guest mobility equipment taken from St James Quarter and provided to you by us, Edinburgh St James (GP) Limited as general partner and trustee for Edinburgh St James Limited Partnership.
Please read these terms carefully before hiring equipment from us. These terms tell you how we will provide equipment to you, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
- All of our equipment is serviced at regular intervals by our in-house engineers and supplied with a full demonstration, safety check, assessment and full instructions covering the equipment usage. If you do not feel confident or are unsure of anything, please let one of our Ambassadors know immediately and we will assist you and /or offer an alternative product. Any damage or defect with the product must be reported to us immediately and the product must not be used for your own and other people’s safety.
- You will be asked to provide one form of photographic identification, either a UK drivers licence or Passport. If you do not provide this, we will be unable to provide you with any of our equipment.
- You agree to comply with any operating instructions as given by us and/or our Guest Mobility team, and we do not have any liability for any injury, loss or damage that is caused as a direct result of your use of the equipment contrary to our instructions or these terms and conditions, unless such injury, loss or damage is a result of our negligence.
- All of our fleet are fitted with GPS trackers and can only be used within St James Quarter.
- You are responsible for loss of or damage to the equipment whilst in your possession, unless such damage is due to the equipment being materially defective or due to our negligence. Minor damage and scratches (“normal wear and tear”) will be overlooked as we understand that this can happen through normal usage. Any thefts of our equipment will be reported to the police.
- Any damage over and above normal wear and tear shall be charged to you as follows:
- Mirror glass damage will incur a £40 fee;
- Loss of keys will incur a £20 fee; and
- All other damage above normal wear and tear will incur a £150 fee;
- All users of the fleet do so at their own risk, Guest Mobility accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, loss or damage suffered by any user whilst operating any vehicles, unless caused as a result of our failure to keep our equipment properly maintained or as a result of our negligence.
- The equipment should be returned at the agreed time unless an extension to the hire period has been agreed in advance. Extensions to the original hire period are subject to availability. Please contact us on 0131 290 1117 should an extension be required, and we shall endeavour to accommodate your needs.
- In the event of any technical problem or any issues with the operation of the equipment, please call 0131 290 1117 and one of our helpful Ambassadors will assist you.
- You agree:
- You will not load any of our fleet beyond the maximum weight restrictions.
- You will not use the equipment outside of St James Quarter.
- You will not allow the equipment to be used by any other person other than the person informed to us that will be using the equipment.
- You will not use the equipment under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication likely to affect their ability to operate the equipment.
- You accept liability for any damage to the equipment through improper or careless use, and agree to pay the costs set out at paragraph 6 above.